OUR MOST POPULAR COURSE!
The Adventure Course is considered the intermediate course and is our most popular one. It has 12 obstacle courses and 6 zip lines. You start at 30 feet above ground and climb up to 50 feet. Not only is the Adventure Course a fun course you can do multiple times over but also it is great preparation for the Sensation Course.
- Min. height: 4’7″
- Max. weight: 275 lbs
- Reservations are required. For more details or information, please call 360.832.7163 prior to making a reservation.
- Reservations are limited to 20 participants in 60 minute blocks.
- Minimum age is 10 years old. Proof of age, such as passport or birth certificate, may be requested for all children when checking in.
- Ages 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the length of the course.
- Due to restriction on number of people per platform, we require 1 parent for a maximum of 2 children for each Zip Wild experience.
- Minimum height for visitors is 4’7″. Max weight is 275 lbs.
- Fully enclosed and comfortable sporting or hiking shoes required.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- A 30-foot climbing wall you must scale to get onto the zip course.
- A number of suspended bridges that will test your agility and balance.
- A cargo net you must climb between two aerial platforms.
- A high-wire tightrope you must walk — some 55 feet in the air.
- Six zip lines that you’ll whiz down at around 33 feet per second.