WHERE TO BEGIN
If you're feeling a little hesitant about heights or how a zip line works, the Discovery Course is a great introduction to our aerial obstacle course. The Discovery Course will ease you into 3 zip lines and 12 obstacle courses above 17.5 feet off the ground. Go through this course as many times as you like until you feel comfortable to do more obstacles, ride more zip lines and be higher off the ground. You'll get the hang of it before you know it and will challenge yourself to the Adventure Course.
- Reservations are required. For more details or information, please call 360.832.7163 prior to making a reservation.
- Reservations are limited to 20 participants in 60 minute blocks.
- Minimum age is 10 years old. Proof of age, such as passport or birth certificate, may be requested for all children when checking in.
Ages 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the length of the course.
- Due to restriction on number of people per platform, we require 1 parent for a maximum of 2 children for each Zip Wild experience.
- Minimum height for visitors is 4’7″. Max weight is 275 lbs.
- Fully enclosed and comfortable sporting or hiking shoes required